I hope you had a great weekend and got the chance to do some fun stuff.
As I mentioned in my December post, I wasn’t too happy with my Birchbox. The products were tiny and I would probably say the worst samples I’ve received in my boxes. So I thought New Year, new luck and I can say that I definitely like this month’ products a lot better.
If you haven’t heard of Birchbox, it’s a $10 monthly subscription service that can be canceled at any time. Every month you get 4-5 deluxe high end beauty samples like Nars, Laura Mercier, Blinc, OPI & many more. The products are anything from nail polish to skincare products. It’s a great way to try out new beauty products before buying full sizes. If you love Make up and skin care products you will definitely love it!
My box included:
- .05 Fl. oz. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy – it’s a very girly, fruity fragrance with wild Berries, Mandarin, Vanilla, Gardenia, Honeysuckle & Jasmine (1.4 Fl. oz. $64)
- 1.0 Fl. oz. Origins Checks and Balances Frothy face wash – with aromatic Bergamot, Spearmint and Lavender (5.0 Fl. oz. $19.50)
- Full size Product Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in peacock – LOVE the color! It’s a very pretty dark green. Highly pigmented and long lasting (Full size $20)
- 1.0 Fl. oz. VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything: Face-Hand-Body-Lotion – without artificial fragrances, dyes, parabens, or preservatives (6.3 Fl. oz. $45)
- Extra: LÄRABAR Mini Bar in coconut creme pie – I like little extras, the bar was nice to try but I wouldn’t buy a whole box
Are you familiar with Birchbox? Do you subscribe to any other boxes? Let me know, I’m always looking for new ways to try products.