Once in a while the East coast excepts it’s reputation for a freezing and snowy winter and we’re getting a beautiful spring day. I used the opportunity and had to get out one of my favorite Blazer. I just love the bright color and can’t wait to wear it more often again.
Happy first weekend of 2012! Crazy, right?! I hope you all enjoy the weekend with friends, family and good food. Even though the holidays were only 1 week ago, I think the weekend always should be filled with some good food.
The picture shows my go to outfit for a stylish but comfortable outfit for a Saturday or Sunday of running errands. Enjoy your weekend!
- Lancome – L’Absolu Nu Replenishing and Enhancing Lip Color
- Sporto – Kelly
- Tiffany’s – Diamond and Gold Flower Earrings
- Monsoon Fusion – Taurus Hooded Duffle Coat
- John Lewis – White Stuff Karma Basic T-Shirt
- Rivets Embellished Skinny Jean
- Jessica Simpson – Smash Hit Mini Cross Body Bag
- Miss Selfridge – Grey Lurex Snod
- H&M Cardigan